Re: RETSIGTYPE <3.0.1.32.19971015141033.00724be8@bayou.com>

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 10/15/97

It sounds really like you're trying to reinvent the wheel - a core
dumb already gives you all of this information (the function,
filename, and line number of the statement that caused the crash).
Why not just use the core dump instead?  You could probably even write
a few lines into 'autorun' to automatically extract that info from the
core every time the MUD crashes.

BTW, "RETSIGTYPE" isn't really a type of function, just a macro name
that I pulled out of the air so that autoconf (the "configure" script)
can tell comm.c what the return type of signal() is (either void, or
int, or a pointer to the former signal handling function).