Re: Core Dumps

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 10/15/97

ok, (not to insult your intelligence nor mine, and i doubt you meant
to do that) i know the CORE file is lib/ not bin/
i have been checking in lib/ not bin/

i really do appreciate the time you guys are giving to help me out
with this.

thanks.

Akuma the Raging Coder

At 10:41 PM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer wrote:
>
>>anyone know what ELSE i need to do to get the Circle Executable
>>to dump a core file? (yes my directories are right, lib/ et al.)
>
>It should dump in lib/, not bin/.  Look for 'core'
>
>--
>George Greer  -  Me@Null.net   | Genius may have its limitations, but
stupidity
>http://www.van.ml.org/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |