Re: STUPID question

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/16/97

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Justin wrote:

>    if (MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_MEMORY) && !IS_NPC(ch) && (GET_LEVEL(ch) <
>       LVL_IMMORT))
>       remember(victim, ch);
>     }
>   }

I see two closed braces here, but no open braces above. I assume that
the open braces are higher up in the code and not quoted?
Try:
    if (MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_MEMORY) && !IS_NPC(ch) &&
        (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMMORT)) {
       remember(victim, ch);
     }
   }

See the '{' after 'LVL_IMMORT))' ?

Just based off of how you have it lined up, I would say that that is your
problem. I know, I know... Lining up braces does not mean that they are
trully matched together, but I can hope that the indenting was done that
way for a purpose. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.