Re: bpl12 Suggestion (corpse rot)

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 10/19/97

At 11:04 PM 10/17/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Here's something that I just thought of for Jeremy to add to his todo list:
>
>When a corpse rots do the following:
>If a mob corpse: extract all the contents of the corpse.
>If a player corpse: Dump all contents to the ground.
>
>It's awful annoying to walk into a room and get spammed off by 20 suits
>of leather armor (6 slots * 20 suits = 120 objs.) Of course, obj stacking
>helps this problem, but cleaning up after the corpses is a good solution
>as well.

I think that's what the janitors are for.  They clean up all the stuff
sitting around on the ground.  If you have a zone that gets too cluttered
by unwanted objects just toss in some scavengers.
Unless I'm mistaken, scavengers are there so that the world doesn't get
cluttered with a lot of useless items.