Re: Weather & Zones?

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/20/97

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Crystal Towers wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, John Evans wrote:
>
> > I removed the weather data struct from structs.h, and stuck it in with
> > the rest of the zone data. I alterd the stuff in weather.c and
> > act.informitive.c to take this into account.
> >
> This is exactly what I wanted to do on mine in regards to weather (and I
> also wanted to include light in that... varying degrees of light depending
> on what time of day it is).  Any details and/or hints you could provide
> would be greatly appreciated!

Since there have been SO many requests for this code and idea, I'll work
up a patch vs. stock bpl 11 code. Once I get the code done, I'll let the
list know. Might take a day or two with how busy things are here.

It'll most likely end up at ftp.circlemud.org and on George's patch page,
but please don't bug George with emails like "Have you got John's weather
code yet?"  He'll get it when he gets it. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.