Re: OLC ASCII PFiles and more

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/22/97

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Iceblade wrote:

>  Ok I am patching in the OasisOLC 1.5 by hand.. so far so good, I am
>having some difficulty with the AScii PFILE mod. Seems I cannot see anyone
>logged in unles I look at the sockets connected. It also wreaks havok with
>the race.c from the modified patched 1.1 src tree..

You mean OasisOLC v1.5 does or the ASCII Pfile patch does? (The ASCII Pfile
one is Sammy's work btw, I just took the updates from his web page and made
them into a patch since he didn't have time.)

What is the state of the sockets when you do a 'users'? People inside olc
do not show up on who by design but they do in users.

>Anyone have any ideas how to make this entire system work from raw text
>based pfiles and plrobj files??

Theoretically they shouldn't conflict...but we all know how much theory
holds.