Re: New Mud [AD] and [Off Topic]

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 10/28/97

*laugh*
In all honesty John, I don't think there are very many administrative mud
teams out there that didn't do that atleast once in the beginning, Mudding
isn't just learning how to kill, it's learning how to adapt and overcome,
this also goes for the creation of a mud, we've had our ups and downs, and
I can honestly say we have a very nice mud that I truly think will hit
well with players, now getting players is a whole new story =P.

As for help with classes or races, I'm available to help you out, after
all we all had to learn how to do it.

Cryptkeeper

|Cryptkeeper: ctowers.telmaron.com 4000         |
|email      : ctowers@telmaron.com              |
|----'-{@    Crimson Towers MUD Imp     @}-,----|