From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 10/28/97

Hey All,
  I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner!!!
I have been swamped with requests for MUD space on my servers. I would
really like to give everyone whatever they need to implement their MUD and
develop ne code, but I simply cannot do that with existing resources. I
will be sorting through the ton of mail I got in reference to this and
picking the 3 best candidates. I have decided to dedicate a complete
server with 4 gig of space 96 meg of RAM and a PPro200 running LINUX
2.0.29 kernel to this project. If you would like to explain why your mud
is best and why you are the most qualified to develop CircleMUD 3.0 for
the long haul please e-mail me.

Again, Thank you for all your interest!

Rich Miller aka IceBlade