Request (objsave.c)

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 10/29/97

ok, i changed my objsave.c file (to allow for ascii-fication of it)
and i STUPIDLY deleted the old file.
what i'm requesting (because it's a small request)
is the
void Crash_crashsave() function (i need to compare it, because i think i
deleted an important part of it out) mainly because the
file (at certain times) is saved with the right rent code,
but others it's not, so when it relogs in, it kills the mud (which really sux)

anyone have an Unmodified copy of stock Crash_crashsave() function from
objsave.c?  autoeq doesn't matter with this.

i'd appreciate it, thanks.

Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |