Re: [CODE RELEASE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 12

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 10/30/97

Here's a rather trivial suggestion I have for one of the
upcoming future releases:
        One of the first things I end up doing when
I download a copy of circle is to collect all of the
thief based skills into a separate file called act.thief.c:
do_pick, do_sneak, do_hide, do_steal, do_backstab, etc.

        That way mages and clerics have magic.c, warriors
have act.offensive.c and thieves get act.thief.c (not a
perfect split, I realize, and I have toyed with the idea
of creating act.warrior.c, act.mage.c and act.cleric.c
files, but I figure the above is good enough ;)

        Is act.create.c going to be included in any future
releases?  I always use it anyway, but mages and clerics
probably have enough power with just spells, that you'd
have to add some warrior and thief skills to help balance,
and I'm not sure what else should be added for them for
stock code.  (I use things like listen, dodge, forge,
heroic rescue, et.al.)