Re: Bpl13 suggestion

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 10/31/97

Something to consider if you want to leave them in, and optional, would be to
load them from a text file.  Make it reloadable, like motd and such.  If the
auto-title option is off, don't load them, which will save you that memory.
Plus, they can be changed and reloaded without a reboot.  This concept could
also apply to a lot of the other text data that's hard-coded into the source.

Ron