Re: dumb coding ??

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 11/01/97

I agree with you Rich, learning to code is alot easier with the
references, but practical experience and learning from mistakes in the
mud code has helped me learn twice as much.  The way I'm learning is this,
make ALOT of backups, and try changing small things on the source, then
compile and do the prayer of the coder, <Cross fingers and hope and pray>!

anyhoo, there's my two cents.

|Cryptkeeper: ctowers.telmaron.com 4000         |
|email      : ctowers@telmaron.com              |
|----'-{@    Crimson Towers MUD Imp     @}-,----|