Re: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT

From: Matt Hess (mhess@POWER.DYNASTY.NET)
Date: 11/02/97

The person named quinn...came to my mud as well
And I can verify that he will steal anything he can get his hands
on.. I knew him a while back, always thought he was an idiot.
I don't know about that other guy fili or whatever but about quinn..

last known profile:
name: Sharon Barkdoll (goes as mike)
last email: barkdoll@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
last sites:             sinnfree.sinnfree.org
                        cards.net
                        bctel.ca

this information is just for helpful purposes..dont know how recent
it is though. This may or may not be inappropiate..depends on the way
you look at this..I'm trying to be helpful by giving out a little
info on the guy..