Re: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT gone way off topic

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/03/97

Hey...I have an immort on my mud named Quinn.  Maybe he's gonna beg me
to code while I laugh at him, then we'll see what he does...

<cackles insanely>

Okie so there's like no point to this post...sorry...

KindaObCircle:
Other than a server just being painfully slow, what might cause compile
time to be really long.  One server i've been on, it's 2mins for the
whole compile and link.  Another two are 10-15 mins...

Ideas?

Thanks,