Re: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/03/97

     A couple of fun questions to ask a potential coder:
     What is the difference between i++ and ++i?
     How do you switch the position of 2 int variables without using a temp
     variable?
     How would you divide by 2 with out '/'?
     What does (1<<2) become?
     How would you write scanf to read "int int int char" into t[3] and
     letter?
     Why are manholes round?

     I use these when interviewing, give me a good idea of their experience
     with the code base and C in general.  well, maybe not the last one.
     --Angus