MSVC++ 5.0 and imotd

From: Big Daddy (gww6e@EROLS.COM)
Date: 11/05/97

        bpl12 complies fine under MSVC++ 5.0 (enterprise)/Win95 4.0 (Build 1111 B),
with the addition of the missing #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1, as was noted by
George on 30 Oct 97.  Yes, yes, I know Win95 isn't a real OS, etc, but I just
code for fun, and if you haven't given it a chance, visual studio coupled with
sourcesafe really is pretty spiffy.  Goodness knows, I don't want to open a
mud, I'm perfectly happy being a simple imm on tdome (and that lawsuit against
us is lies, all lies I tell you!) :)
        Secondly, it'd be nice if bpl13's imotd was updated with this circle mud list
address. :)

-G.W.