Re: [Off-topic] Just a follow-up to the swapping thing...

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/05/97

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997 22:01:03 -0500 ";P" <siv@CYBERENET.NET> writes:

>perhaps you...er, Bob..could include stock areas, but make them easily
>removed..i guess similar to mini-mud mode (say that ten times fast),

 mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode
mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode mini-mud mode =]

Some of the stock areas aren't all that bad, but I usually get tired of
logging on to a mud and seeing the same old areas. It shows a lack of
creativity in most cases.

Lord Chaos