[code][newbie]Invisible

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 11/05/97

Im trying to create an item that if worn will make the person invisible.
I made a spec_proc and then assigned a mob but it doesn't seem to work.
Can someone guide me in the direction I should be going for something like
this.
I just made a spec_proc that set_bit(aff_flags(ch), aff_invisible) if they
type gone
and remove_bit(aff_flags(ch), aff_invisible) if they type here.  I assigned
the proc to a object and
i get Huh when i type "gone" or "here" and it doesnt set my aff_flags to
aff_invis
help?
Abram
abram@deltanet.com