Re: Am I alone...?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 11/06/97

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Nathan Ridley wrote:

->Am I the only one who doesn't like OLC? I like to be able to keep track of
->the world, where everything is and what has currently been made. If OLC is
->in, anyone at IMM status and higher goes haywire making stuff and i
->completely lose track of everything...

Doesn't that depend upon who your immortals are and how you restrict
OLC?  Some MUDs enforce things called "policies" for immortals.

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com