Re: Am I alone...?

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 11/06/97

I can see your point. But if you keep OLC the way that it is, meaning
that a builder can only be assigned one zone to work on, anything
they create will be confined to a zone. With the addition of commands
that will list rooms, objs, mob for a zone, you can see what they
are making. I have a head builder who looks at what is being built
to make sure that the builders just arn't making garbage or a zone
worth of personal eq. It's still a matter or prefrence though. If
it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work. To each his own.

-Rich