Re: Am I alone...?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 11/06/97

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Soren P. Skou wrote:

->Que?!?!? I don't get this.. you have OLC Permissions to work with,
->Unless I'm totally nuts. I only got one complaint from my gods.. 'How
->come I only have one Zone to Edit, what am I todo, I want to start a
->new zone, but still build on the old one' .. So I did what was
->nessecary and put in an Array of OLC-Zones instead, that one is VERY
->easy to do. Only needs to redo the playerfile a bit. but that should
->be no problem.

Generally I tell them to finish the old zone before they start
something new.  If the old zone doesn't hold their interest, then they
will leave it half-finished; if the new zone doesn't hold their
interst, then they leave it beginning to be finished.  And if both
hold their interest, it takes twice as long to get both finished.

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com