Re: Socials

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/07/97

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Fabio V. Rojas S. wrote:

> OK I am trying to add in my own socials and I am having a hard time
> figuring out pronoun and name substituion. The docs that comes with the
> mud are kinda vague about it. Can some one point me to a good doc on it.

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/docs/3.x/socials.txt

It's just like the one that comes with bpl11 and bpl12, but it has extra
stuff added by Sammy to the bottom of it that explains those codes.

Any chance that THAT socials.doc could be sent out with future bpls,
instead of the old one? That extra bit of info is GREAT!

My method for remembering the $* codes:

Name
^ = $n

Him/Her/It
  ^ = $m

His/Hers/Its
  ^ = $s

He/She/It
 ^ = $e

If lowercase, then it's refering to 'ch', if capitalized, then it's
referring to 'vict'.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.