Re: [CODE]

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 11/07/97

At 03:18 pm 11/7/97 -0500, Raymond P. Steigerwalt Jr. wrote:
>Well i guess this is a code question.. Does anybody know where i can get
>a good Religion system?

Yeah, you can code it yourself. It may take a little longer, be a little
harder, but you will most assuredly feel better in the end because:
  1. You figured it out yourself.
  2. It's exactly the way you want it.
  3. If there are bugs, you know where to look (it's your code after all)

Have fun,

Rasdan
                                  /   \
        _                 )      ((   ))     (
       (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
       |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
       | | ------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
       | |  James C. Thomas Jr.   `\Y/'  Founder of Finality   |-|
       |-|                 rasdan@finality.com                 | |
       | |                  finality.com 4000                  |-|
                 l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                   `\ /'
                                     `