Re: [CODE] polymorph

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 11/07/97

I'm using a pretty raw version of a polymorph spell. It uses
a holding cell like a limbo room, and it stores the mobs ID_NUM
for the character, and the character for the mob. It then uses the
bulk of do_switch, it's pretty stable. The only problems I've found
have been returning the char to the mob's location. All skills/spells
are limited by the AFF_MORPH flag, and all communication is limited
depending on the form of the mob, i.e. if you're a frog you ribbet.
   I've also used this for the ghosts, or spirit forms of characters.

BEN