Re: Circle's net protocol

From: Jonathan Paul Branam (jpbranam@INDIANA.EDU)
Date: 11/09/97

I would just like to comment that Diablo for Win95 uses UDP (as I
understand it) and it must transfer large amounts of info pretty reliably.
For those that don't know, Diablo is a top down adventure (kind of
pseudo-RPG) game that has great graphics (640x480x256colors) and can be
played on the internet. Granted you can only play with 4 people at a time,
but I think that it is a good example of UDP working for something similar
to a MUD.

Jonathan Branam
jpbranam@indiana.edu