Re: Circle's net protocol

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@YOYO.CC.MONASH.EDU.AU)
Date: 11/10/97

> Even though it's not as good, I'm afraid tintin is far above tinyfugue.

Umm, what does this MEAN exactly?

Even though tintin isn't as good as tinyfugue, it's better than
tinyfugue? ;-)

I agree though with the rest of it, zMUD is the client of choice for
people who mud frequently and have access to that sort of connection.

Far easier to use than any of the UNIX ones, but sometimes you just have
access to a telnet prompt . . .

Bsides, I find the telnet/tinyfugue method runs much faster.
So does everyone else who's had opportunity to compare that I've spoken to.
*shrugs*

Chris

Q:  How many IBM CPU's does it take to
    execute a job?