Re: Am I alone...? [OLC Promo]

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/11/97

This is totally irrelevant, in my eyes.  If your an IMP for a mud,
there's a good chance you've been on muds, as a player, for at least a
year, or five.  Which means your already addicted to mudding, and if you
share a phone line, you've already monopolized it in the past.  What's
it gonna matter if you do it again :)

And besides...online building is easier...that's the whole point of
olc...You don't need to memorize the fifth aff flag for mobs and such,
it's in a menu(dependant on your olc system).

My two pennies...