Re: Am I alone...? [OLC Promo]

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 11/11/97

You wrote:
> Ok, hate to be a jerk about it, but for crying out loud can we kill this
> bloody pro/con OLC thing? Those who like it use it and work with it; it's
> not stock but just about. Those who dont will have to put up with us
> discussing it all the time.
>
> And really, it doesnt matter which way you go with it. Remember the prime
> law of coding and administrating: "If thy answer doth work, UTILIZE IT."
>
> --Stormy may be a Phoenix but prefers the lightning of ideas to the
flames
> of pettiness--

I agree with you, I havent even read half of these posts but it would seem
to me
that if it was stock it would be great if you wanted it and if you didnt
like it then...couldn't you just remove
the commands from interpreter.c?(or is that too simple)--not to continue
this but I say add it in!!!!!
Abram