Re: Mac & Circle 12 Support

From: Dean Takemori (dean@UHHEPH.PHYS.HAWAII.EDU)
Date: 11/12/97

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Doppleganger Software wrote:

> And to all those following this, I HAVE completed the upgrade to patch
> 12.  If someone knows how to create a diff file on a mac, please tell me.
>  :)  If not, I know someone I can borrow a UNIX account for a bit.  Any
> advice on how to make a diff file?  :)

Missed the original post, so the above is quoted from a reply.

I've just put the finishing touches on a new p12 + MacOS zip archive
with a compiled application, CodeWarrior Pro 1 project file, patched
sources, patchfile and a brand new README.MAC with gobs more info.

I'll be uploading it to the CircleMUD ftp site shortly.

dean takemori
dean@uhheph.phys.hawaii.edu
DeanDean of CWMud (cw.mud.circlemud.org 9687)