Re: Introduction Code, of One Sort or Another

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 11/12/97

> There are no differences as far as Oasis is concerned.  If you absolutely
> must have a patch for it and can't do the rejects yourself, I have a bpl12
> version on my OasisOLC page.
>
> (PS - v2.0 will use the GenOLC functions.)

 Well i have came close to patching it in, except i had some problems with
comm.c which i will get to :P. umm the only 3 other files which i havent
even done was modify.c and olc.c and shop.h
 I did find as i was trying to insert the *.rej's that not all the line
number was right. So i had to do alot of searching, but thats what make
coding fun :P

 yeah though that would be great to get v2.0 OasisOLC umm you have an ftp
site up yet for it?cuase all i have is a shell account.
 thankx