Re: knowing who has what proc.

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/13/97

     check out the code on the ftp site or the snippets site that allows
     you to use OLC to install spec_procs. the array of string/func
     pointers is just what you need.
     --Angus

Subject: Re:  Blah I give up on MS Exchange.
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca at CSERVE
Date:    11/13/97 3:29 PM

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Sean Butler wrote:

> Sorry to all of you who got attachments with my email.
> It was Exchange doing the dirty deed of sending some
> kind of rtf mime encoding.  I never really liked it
> in the first place. Now Eudora will take its place.

Hm, it shouldn't got there in the first place :P

ObCircle:

 I will again grumble about how to know if one certain spec was hanged to
the one certain mob... :I

David!