Re: [code] Spell Purify

From: Soren P. Skou (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 11/14/97

On 14 Nov 97 at 8:04, j f chaos wrote:

>     Heh, that's a pretty cool train of thought there, I might try
>     that in
I got the Idea there long time ago.. DM looked pretty choked, later I
asked if it was possible to put the three spells together in one.
Namely: Serces Merciless Water.
Requirements: Same as the three spells togehter (Can't remember them
right now)
Casting Time: The three spells together - 1

> function. The item has a NO_REMOVE flag, and the mob that sells it
> to you is supposed to take only IMPLANT type items only. Just a
> ponderance, what does ObCircle mean?
The ObCircle.. *wonder* but the other part should be easy, just
replicate the ITEM_WEAR or something like that, and call it
ITEM_IMPLANT.. (Hum.. May I guess you're making a Sci-Fi thingie??)

/Serces