Names of Special Procedures

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/14/97

Greetings yet again,

        George pointed out a few memory problems with my latest contribution
(as in: it used too damn much.), so I followed his suggestion and
re-wrote it. I must admin that it does save quite a bit of memory. Thank
to George for his wonderful insight into my barbaric code.

        I am about to send to him the spec_procs_v2.patch and .README. Both
have been changed from the original because the method of storing the
names is completely different.

        If you have "installed" the old patch, please remove it with:
patch -R < filename
and put in the new one.  If you haven't gotten the patch, please wait
until v2 is up as it is MUCH better than the original.

Apologies to those that have already added in my spec_procs patch, and as
always bug me if you find any problems or errors with my code. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.