[ROOM-AFFECTS] Timer problems.

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 11/15/97

        I just installed the code to have room affect spells. It works
nicely except for the fact that the spell never times out. It permanantly
(sp?) stays with the affect until a reboot. My question is has anyone else
installed this piece of code and run into similiar problems?

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_