Social Editor

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/17/97

Does anyone know where Michael Scott (formerly: scottm@workcomm.net)
currently resides?  If not, I'll assume he's nowhere around and hasn't made
any updates to the social editor and add the existing code to Oasis.

shrug

gedit probably will not be added to basic Oasis any time soon since there
are so many different guild systems.  If someone wants to write some
generic guild functions like I am doing with GenOLC then I'll consider it,
including an option to disable it if not wanted.