Re: OLC Problems

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/18/97

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Angus Mezick wrote:

>     Please leave the social editor out of Oasis.  I moved all the socials
>     to the end of the command list because of the fact that they aren't
>     really integral to speedy game play.  if a char wants to cackle, they
>     can type the cack, not just ca which every spell caster I know wants
>     to be cast.  if you do add this in, please comment it very well so
>     that when I am patching by hand, I can rip the little bugger out.

I changed that order too.

It'll end up being a socedit.c file or something similiar with very little
other changes akin to it, just remove the file and change a '#if 1' line.

I'll have to see about fixing the social order if they are all thrown in
like that...(like defining a command that this one should go after.)