Re: adding new levels

From: Drago's (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 11/19/97

I read and followed new_level.doc and tried adding the same amount as in
the doc i got it all in and when i run make it does this:

How many levels did you put?

>class.c :988(and up): extra brace group at end of initializer for 'title
>[2] [105]
>then it says right after this...:
>class.c:(same as above): warning: excess elements in struct initializer
>'title [2] [105]

I am new at this myself, but every time I have seen this before, it was
because I had placed extra information inside of an array.  Mail us the line
that is doing this (ie line 988)

chuck