Re: [CODE]

From: Desmond Daignault (tekdd@DTOL.DATATIMES.COM)
Date: 11/19/97

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Drago's wrote:

=>I am currently trying to automaticaly save my OLC work when I save internaly
=>(ie skip all the *edit save ** stuff).  I should probably insert a call to
=>*edit_save_to_disk after the *edit_save_internally(d); call but there is one
=>problem.  I am having trouble in passing something to the function.  The
=>prototype calls for int zone_num.  I have tried passing zone_num but it
=>doesn't recognize this, I have tried ZON_PREFIX but it says that it passes a
=>pointer without cast, I have tried (d) but had the same problems, and I am
=>currently out of ideas to try.  Any ideas?
=>
=>chuck Reed
=>

as an example. at the end of redit_save_internally() just before the final
} for that function add:
redit_save_to_disk(d);

and it should do it.

--
Dez.

void signature () {
  printf ("Praise not the day until evening has come; a woman\n"
          "until she is burnt; a sword until it is tried; a maiden until\n"
          "she is married; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it\n"
          "has been drunk.  -- Viking Proverb\n");
}