Re: [CODE] Exp code and formula

From: Leonardo Herrera L. (leherrer@ENTELCHILE.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

George wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Leonardo Herrera L. wrote:
> >George wrote:
> >>
> >> Notice that your 'mod' will always be 25 or 30.
> >
> >I don't see why.
>
> May God help us all...
>
> Seriously, if..else if is covered in any C book, please go buy one.

Hey, hey, sorry, don't get mad... that was a lapsus...
I know that was stoooooopid, but... a lapsus, boy...

(or nobody get any error when type "make" in this list?)

ObCircle:
I have created a method to display

Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag
Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag
Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag
Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag
Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag

Dummy puts a leaf green potion in a bag (x5)

I have this also for "put" and "get", but i'm looking for a method to do
this with "drop"... (the drop code is a pain!)

Anybody has done it before?

P.S.: Sorry for my english, and please, I have read about ten books of
C, but no one teach how to reach nirvana... :/
--
Leonardo Herrera L.
mailto:leherrer@entelchile.net