Re: [C-Books][OFF-TopiC]

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/21/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:49:32 +0100 David Klasinc
<bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI> writes:
>On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Baktor Silvanti wrote:
>
>> Chuckle, this isn't a flame, but a C book just for muds...NOW that is
>> something I'd LOVE to have :P  Anyways,  I personally learned from
three
>> basic books:
>
>Ok, this is what I'm gonna say... I learned coding in C JUST from mud
code, I >had no knowledge of C before, I was coding under dos in Borland
Pascal (BTW, >if there wasn't for C I would be coding in Pasal *grin*),
and this was one >hell of a way to leard how to code in C. This was three
years ago or >something like that. Few months back I got my first C
book... :)

I had some experience in QB, Pascal, and minimal C. Pascal is basically a
C language w/ a bunch of #define's for it's own commands.I have found out
that a working program is a good tool to aid someone in figuring out how
to code(at least it is for me and a few others on the list) I have been
slowly bashing my brain w/ the way C is structured over the past 3 years.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.