Re: Gedit Patch

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/21/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, StormeRider wrote:

>Does anyone happen to have a copy of the gedit patch that I uploaded to the
>CircleMUD FTP site? I know there was at least one person who snagged it to
>use but I can't find it anywhere now. I didn't have it backed up when the
>server it was on got wiped, but then it was just a server to make patches
>on. =)

The file isn't on the FTP site.  It's not in any of the 00Index's and we
have no record of it in the Changes file where everything is recorded.  My
mirror doesn't delete files that are erased from ftp.circlemud.org (so I
have to clean out all those files that got moved from code/ ...) but it's
not in there either...