Re: Hedit using multiple keywords

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

> Is there a way to get HEdit to operate with all the keywords assigned to
> something?  It appears that the way it works is it only takes the keyword
> you typed in, and uses that... so this might cause duplication of records?
> I'll look into it myself, see if I can get it to know the keywords
> itself...

it already does, but as i said in the readme file, the keyword is only
used for finding the appropriate entry, and as a reference when a new help
file will be created...you can still create help files with multiple
keywords, and have only one entry..the keywords are recreated after you
save the help file, based on the first line of the entry, just like if
you were doing it manually then doing a reload xhelp..

siv