[OFF-TOPIC] Listerv commands?

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

I've requested all the docs from the listerv on commands that I can send
to it to change options. I'm hoping that I am overlooking it, but I can't
seem to find some way of getting it to NOT send me message from a
particular person.

Does someone know of a listserv option that allows me to filter out
messages from a particular email address?

No names mentioned. No flames. No idiotic accusations. Just a simple
request for a filter so that I can avoid the source of the first three.

Thank you,
John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.