[CODE] guilds

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 11/22/97

Ok, I'm trying to make a check to see if a player is in a guild. This is the
best thing I can think of for defining rooms for guilds.  Ok, first off,
make a roomflag for IS_GUILD.  Then, when a character tries to do anything
guild related (ie level, practice, etc) it first checks for the room flag,
if its there it continues, if not, it gives error message.  Now here's where
I am kinda confused.  I want the code to check that the room is assigned to
their certain class and that the guildmaster is in the room.  I'm having
tons o trouble with this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chuck Reed