[ MOBProgs ] Annoying bug?

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/23/97

Banzai!

I've noticed this in my version of mobprogs... I don't know if it's an
common bug, but to me it's rather annoying... :)

in db.c function mprog_file_read()

you will find this:
In my db.c this is line 3196 in oyur db.c this is VERY VERY likely
to be somewhere else...

     switch (mprg2->type) {
      case ERROR_PROG:
         log("mobprog file type error");
         exit(1);
       break;
      case IN_FILE_PROG:
         log("mprog file contains a call to file.");
         exit(1);
       break;
      default:
         log("Error in file %s", f);
         pMobIndex->progtypes = pMobIndex->progtypes | mprg2->type;

... the rest is not important ...

Notice that default:

 first it makes an entry to log and says that there is an error in file...
blaah blaah... :) Why!?!?!? Everythign is OK!

Just remove that line from there... :) *giggle*

David!