Re: adding another wear bit?

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 11/25/97

>dude..learn to use grep, or if you're using win95 then use find in
>files..and just go through the entire code following the wear positions
>that already exits...and just cut and paste..it's that simple..

For 95/NT, try doing a search for CSDiff. It's a free diffing program
that's quite useful. Actually, its what I used to diff Siv's olc.c versus
my own olc.c

>it may seem a bit daunting, but it really isn't that difficult if you
>just find every place the refers to R_ and L_ fingers (for instance)..
>
>am i justified in giving an RTFC here?
>
>siv

Yes. I added several of those myself without a problem when I found all the
places where they were defined. My hardest part was also finding i had to
increment the number of wear flags in olc.h *grin* It's trivial. Honestly.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004