Re: adding another wear bit? 97 07:15:39 am"

From: AxL (axl@MINDWARP.PLYMOUTH.EDU)
Date: 11/25/97

        I would say that the easiest way to add this 'ankle' wear
position is to grep/search/find for all instances of, say, 'finger'
and duplicate those lines exactly.

        I undertook the chore of removing wear positions for lights,
shields, weapons, and hold, and replaced them with hand_left and
hand_right.  That way, any light, weapon, etc...can be used in either
hand.  Personally, I never cared for ankle, knee, etc...extra positions,
but to each his own... :)
--
-AxL, axl@wpcr.plymouth.edu - SysOp, RPM Director, WPCR Plymouth, 91.7 FM
 "Discriminate against the next fashion sucker you meet....it's a raver!"