Building_Manual.sit.Hqx

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 11/30/97

To whomever uploaded Building_Manual.sit.Hqx to the FTP site:

I'm assuming this is generic information which should go under the docs/
directory on the FTP site however only Macintoshes can decipher it.  If you
could convert it to plain text it would be appreciated.  If it is truly
Macintosh specific we'll put it in the macintosh/ directory as is.

In other news:

Moved the string_parser.tgz to code.

Applied for http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD to be in the CircleMUD web
ring.  (Update: was just added)

Also:

Anyone with access to the pthread library tried out my experimental thread
implementation for CircleMUD I/O?