Re: Races, parse error

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/01/97

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Chuck Reed wrote:

> Switch the first two included files in race.c, for example, here is your file:
>
> #include "blah_one.h"
> #include "blah_two.h"
>
> now change it to:
>
> #include "blah_two.h"
> #include "blah_one.h"
>
> That may work, and it may not, if it doesn't, mail me your race.c file.
>
> Chuck Reed

heh your to late i did that all ready, races are working now :)
 thank you Chuck :).

Off the subject a bit:
 I wanted to take time out just to thank Everyone that has been helping me
(even the Flamers). I have been learning a great deal, i am not a master
code or nothing. Which you all know :P
 I do want to appoligize , if i did make it seem like i wanted ppl to feel
sorry for me(which wasnt the case, was just explaining the situation.)
 Anyhow Thank You all your help has been greatly appreciated, if i could
somehow repay the help. I would very much try somehow and someway.