[Code] Spell can't find target?

From: Tony LaMarca (tonyl@OLDCOLO.COM)
Date: 12/01/97

First time writing in this discussion, so I'm sorry if I'm bothering
anyone with something that has come across before.

I'm new to coding circle so maybe I'm just not doing it right. I setup a
TAR_SELF_ONLY spell that will morph the player into something (not sure
yet) but the problem is when its cast, it can't find the target? Maybe I
just set it up wrong or something, I dunno, Any and all help would be much
aprieciated

Thanks in advance
-TonyL